In Contacts, navigate to Lists and click Create List. Choose whether it will be contact or company based, give the list a name, then choose whether it will be a static or active list. Finally, determine the enrolment criteria for the list.
Data segmentation is the key to a clean and healthy CRM. It not only helps you understand who you’ve got in your CRM, but it can be the difference between an email send out and a targeted email send out. Having your data segmented in the right ways will help improve the user journey and make the experience seem more seamless. Follow the instructions below to learn how you can segment your data effectively.
- Navigate to Contacts > Lists
- Click on Create List and choose whether you want to create a contact or company based list.
- Then give your list a name that will be easily recognised by your team.
- The next step is to choose the type of you want:
1. Static List - This type of list is a snapshot of contacts within that particular moment and can not be updated once saved.
2. Active Lists - This type of list will enroll contacts into the list based on the criteria and will update as soon as a contact meets that criteria or not.
- The final step is to choose what the enrolment of the list will be, whether that’s a contact property, company property, marketing emails and more.
- Once you’ve set the enrolment criteria, click Save and allow your list to populate.