Navigate to records, select the checkboxes of the records you'd like to edit, select the desired edit tool from the menu.
Navigate to the records which you want to edit (contacts, companies, deals, tickets, custom objects and calls).
Make sure you are in the table view which can be selected in the top left hand corner.
Select the checkboxes next to the records you want to edit, or the checkbox at the top of the table to select all of the records on the page, where you can then select all of the records.
From the menu that is brought up next to the Select All checkbox, you can select:
- To Assign the selected contacts to a user.
- To Edit a specific property.
- To Delete the records (with the right permissions).
- To Create Tasks, which can only be created for the records on the current page, even if you have selected all of the records.
- For contact records, you can Add to Static lists.
- To Enroll in Sequence for automation.
- More will bring up multiple more options.