Settings > Sales > Products Library > Click Create product > Fill out the necessary fields > Click Save or Save and add another.
To locate your product library first go to the Settings section of your HubSpot account.
Once in settings, go to the left navigation bar and navigate to Sale > Products Library.
Then click Create product.
Once clicked you’ll be able to:
- Name your product
- Add SKU
- Add a description of the product
- Add pricing type - This allows you to specify what type of pricing the product is. There is an option between One-time charge or a Recurring charge.
- Add price - You can enter the products value
- Cost per unit. - You can enter the cost per unit. Hubspot will automatically calculate the margin.
- Add term length. - This can be in months or years.
Once you’ve filled out all the necessary information you will need to click Save or Save and add another.