In the navigation bar go to Marketing > Lead capture > Forms > Create form. Choose what form you want to create then customise for the user.
The HubSpots pop-up form feature allows you to create engaging lead capture forms to attract new leads. Pop-up forms can be used on blogs, landing pages, and website pages hosted in HubSpot.
To find forms within your HubSpot portal go-to marketing within the navigation bar. Then scroll down to lead capture and click forms.
On the top right-hand side, click create form.
From there select the type of pop-up form you want to use. You have the option of 4 types of pop-up forms.
- Pop-up box: appears as a pop-up box on your page.
- Dropdown banner: appears as a dropdown banner from the top of your page.
- Slide-in box left/right: appears as a slide-in box from the bottom left or right of your page.
When chosen, click next on the right-hand side.
Once you have selected what type of form you would like to use. You will be guided over to the call-out section. From here you will have the option to:
- Add a featured image.
- Callout text. - The main header on the callout [this is required].
- Callout body - This is additional copy to give information or details on the callout.
- Callout button text.
- Theme colour
- Link button. You have many options for the button to link to. These are as follows:
a) Form step
b) Non-HubSpot URL
c) HubSpot page or blog post
d) File download
e) Meeting link
f) Calendar event
Once done, click next on the right-hand side.
On the form tab, you will be able to customise the form your customers can see. Within this section you can have the option to customise the following:
- Form body
- Added fields
a) To add new form fields click Add another form field. A dropdown will appear and then click Select a field. Then from here, you can find the field you would like to add.
- Form button text
- Notice and consent / legitimate interest (GDPR)
- Language (You will be able to set the form language)
- Set lifecycle stage (choose the lifecycle stage contacts who submit the pop-up form will have.)
- CAPTCHA (You can enable CAPTCHA to your form)
Once done click next on the right-hand side.
You are then able to edit the thank you message, as well as set up your targeting options which determine where the pop-up forms will occur. Once this is set-up, you can preview the form to check all is good and then publish it to set the form live to your website.