Within Settings within the navigation bar, go to section Users & Teams. From there, go to Team, then Create Team.
HubSpot teams are a great way of segmenting all users that have access to your HubSpot portal. Depending on what HubSpot package you’re on, you can segment your teams by Marketing, Sales and Service; or by departments within Marketing, Sales and Service. However, to be able to use HubSpot teams, you must have HubSpot professional or enterprise packages.
- Log into your HubSpot portal
- Click the Settings icon in the top right hand corner
- From the options on the left, choose Users & Teams
- You’ll notice three tabs at the tob, click Teams
- From here, click Create Team
- After you’ve clicked that, give your team a name and assign users within your HubSpot portal.