Settings > Website > Pages > Choose domain to edit > Select domain to add the code. To add to all domains select All domain > Integrations tab > Select the Integrate with Google Analytics checkbox > Enter Google Analytics tracking ID > Save
The benefit of integrating your Google Analytics account into HubSpot is that your Google Analytics account will collect data on the visitors to your HubSpot site. This includes landing pages, blog pages, and website pages.
Please note, if you have GDPR settings enabled or have a cookie banner that requires an opt-in, HubSpot will only run the Google Analytics script if visitors opt-in. Nevertheless, to set up the Google Analytics integration, you will need to set up the following:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Pages
- Click the Choose a domain to edit dropdown menu and select the domain to add the code. To add the code to all your HubSpot-hosted domains, select All domains.
- Click the Integrations tab
- In the Tracking integrations section, select the Integrate with Google Analytics checkbox. You can also disconnect this integration by clearing the same checkbox.
- In the text field, enter your Google Analytics tracking ID
- Save and finish