This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious Client Success Manager to join our growth agency based in sunny Bournemouth, helping ambitious B2B companies grow faster using HubSpot. We are expanding rapidly, so we are confident the successful candidate will also turbo-charge their career!
The Client Success Manager (CSM) is accountable for an assigned client set/projects, and will work to ensure campaigns are delivered to brief and within the agreed timeframe. The CSM is responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with clients, nurturing accounts and seeking growth opportunities where possible. The CSM will report directly to the CSD and work closely to ensure client projects are delivered on time and within budget.
If you are a bright, enthusiastic, and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to help clients grow, apply now!
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Minimum of 2 years agency experience
• Bags of digital knowledge and enthusiasm
• Excellent communication skills with clients and the team
• An abundance of drive and energy
• Natural organisational and multitasking skills
• A forensic attention to detail and the ability to implement processes to maintain quality control across the accounts
• An affinity for new technology
• Knowledge of HubSpot is advantageous, but not essential (although you’ll need to learn the platform quickly)
As a Client Success Manager your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Providing regular and timely communication to clients, ensuring excellent relationships are maintained
• Liaising with the team to schedule in campaign tasks, and ensure the work is completed accurately and to brief
• Provide the final check of assets produced by the Solutions Team prior to sending to clients, chasing sign-off where necessary
• Liaise closely with the Solutions Team to gather and analyse campaign results in order to provide feedback and account recommendations
• Provide quotations to clients in response to new project requests
• Support the Growth Team with pre-sales calls and pitches as required
• Be a knowledgeable user of the HubSpot platform, providing client training and delivering and presenting audits where appropriate
• Complete Hubspot Partner Outsourced Onboardings
• Ensure client KPIs are established and met
• Supply clients with weekly reports and updates
• Work with the CSD to complete Client Development Plans for every client
To be a successful candidate, you should have the following personal qualities:
• You will be highly organised, confident and professional, with excellent communication (both written and spoken) and fantastic time management skills
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
• You must be creative and resourceful
• You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges
• You will possess the ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
• You will have impeccable attention to detail
• You will be able to work on individual performance goals and KPIs
• You will be a thinker and a doer with a proactive approach to workload and new ideas
• 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays – minimum
• Remote working options
• Extensive training in HubSpot
• Summer Bash, Christmas party and other social events (in line with Covid-19 restrictions)
• Contributory pension
Do you have a question about this role or wish to apply?
If so, please get in contact with Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or upload your CV via the form to the right.