This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious Content Writer to join our growth agency based in sunny Bournemouth, helping ambitious B2B companies grow faster using HubSpot. We are expanding rapidly, so we are confident the successful candidate will also turbo-charge their career!
The Content Writer is responsible for any written content work required by our clients or ourselves. You'll work on a variety of products and activities, such as website copy, paid media ad copy, e-book copy, infographics, emails, and much more.
Working to a brief that has been agreed with the client and the Client Success team, you'll develop appropriate content ideas and write the content for the client's objectives.
The work demands creative flair and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
If you are a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to help clients grow, apply now!
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A degree-level educational qualification
- The ability to demonstrate excellent writing skills
- A sharp focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to adapt your writing style to the tone and brand of each client
- Experience in the B2B tech sector
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Tonnes of energy, passion, humour, compassion, and enthusiasm
- A team player mentality
- The ability to multitask and jump between projects throughout each day
As a Content Writer, your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Take the lead in ensuring all content created by Boom is technically and contextually accurate, including impeccable spelling and grammar
- Ensuring all content projects are completed to brief and support the use case
- Manage the completion of all written content production, whether written by yourself or a third party (where approved), and seek client approval via the Client Success Team
- Ensure any amends or requests from the client or the Client Success Team are thoroughly incorporated and returned promptly
- Be part of client content strategy workshops, and create content plans and schedules for clients
- Ensure internal systems are always kept up-to-date with the latest versions
To be a successful candidate, you should have the following personal qualities:
- You will be highly organised, confident and professional, with excellent communication (both written and spoken) and fantastic time management skills.
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- You must be creative and resourceful.
- You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges.
- You will possess the ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
- You will have impeccable attention to detail.
- You will be able to work on individual performance goals and KPIs.
- You will be a thinker and a doer with a proactive approach to workload and new ideas.
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays – minimum.
- Summer Bash, Christmas party and other social events (in line with Covid-19 restrictions).
- Contributory pension.
If that sounds like you, please get in touch!
Do you have a question about this role or wish to apply?
If so, please get in contact with Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or upload your CV via the form to the right.