HubSpot Client Strategist (Remote)
Ensuring our clients grow faster using HubSpot is our mission. We have helped hundreds of clients maximise HubSpot, providing expert services across the full HubSpot product range.
We are extremely proud to be an HubSpot Elite Partner and in the Top 10 solutions providers for HubSpot in the UK. Holding a HubSpot Elite Partner status means we have shown the ability to deliver our services to clients at an extremely high standard, often with very complex implementations and use-cases.
About the role
This remote role is an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious Strategist to join our team and help ambitious B2B companies grow faster using HubSpot. We are expanding rapidly, so we are confident the successful candidate will also turbocharge their career!
The HubSpot Client Strategist works with clients to ensure that they are hitting their strategic growth goals using HubSpot. This involves working closely with the client and client teams to understand business goals, use cases, in order to set the strategic direction and operationalise this in HubSpot.
The role will cover all HubSpot Hubs but with a focus on Hubspot Sales (CRM) and Marketing Hub. For example this might include devising inbound marketing strategies or lead nurturing plans. On the CRM side it might involve designing an automation for marketing to sales handoff. Where necessary you would work with technical experts in the CRM team or Marketing team at BBD Boom.
Strategic input could be required at the start of a client journey with HubSpot or at various stages of deployment to existing HubSpot users. It will involve regular check-ins and reviews to ensure the deployment stays on track and where necessary is adjusted and revised.
If you are an enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to help clients grow, we would love to hear from you!
As a Client Strategist, your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic advice as part of advanced onboardings
- Working with client teams to design automations inside HubSpot
- Helping clients optimise their demand generation and demand management processes
- Oversee the quarterly review for clients
- Oversee KPI, attribution and ROI reporting for clients
- Running strategy workshops for clients
Oversee audits and other research projects for clients
- Support the sales team with more complex sales opportunities
- Work alongside the Solutions Architect to develop the strategic capabilities of BBD Boom
- Contribute to knowledge sharing in the business and with clients
- Participate in BBD Boom marketing activity such as Webinars
The position is remote but with trips to the BBD Boom HQ in Bournemouth, UK and to client offices.
To carry out the role of Client Strategist, you would be required to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Agency experience (preferred, but not essential)
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on HubSpot experience (or similar CRM or marketing automation tool)
- Bags of digital knowledge and enthusiasm
A strategic thinker, who is methodical and data driven
- Excellent communication skills with senior clients and the team
- A forensic attention to detail and the ability to implement processes to maintain quality control across the accounts
- Very comfortable with data analysis
- An affinity for new technology
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- A team player
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays – minimum.
- Remote working
- Summer Bash, Christmas party and other social events
- Contributory pension.
- Cycle to Work scheme
These values are core to our business:
- Be curious - We always take initiative, both driving & embracing change. We thrive on exploration, especially when discovering new technologies and methodologies that support growth.
- Be accountable - We care about delivering the highest quality of excellence, which means focusing on both the small details and the big picture. Above all, results are king.
- Be respectful - We always listen to and respect the opinions, skills and perspectives of others, including the team, clients and partners, and we prioritise honesty and transparency in every interaction.
- Be positive - We believe in focusing on opportunities for growth, which means we don’t see problems - we find solutions.
- Be ambitious - We strive 100% of the time to learn, grow and move forward to be the very best we can be.
Do you have a question about this role or wish to apply?
If so, please get in contact with Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or upload your CV via the form to the right.