This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious HubSpot Onboarding Specialist to join our growth agency based in sunny Bournemouth, helping ambitious B2B companies grow faster using HubSpot. We are expanding rapidly, so we are confident the successful candidate will also turbo-charge their career!
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist you will be responsible for guiding customers through HubSpot software setup, tool training, and initial campaign planning. Our customers vary in size and industry, so we are looking for a motivated team member who has strong communication skills, a passion for helping people, an interest in problem-solving, and the flexibility to help with a variety of projects.
If you are a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to help clients grow, apply now!
To be considered for this role you must be able to:
- Manage simultaneous HubSpot implementations for multiple clients
- Deliver product training sessions via phone and web conference software
- Build HubSpot marketing campaigns, establish a customer feedback loop, set up HubSpot CRM and organise sales processes
- Research, troubleshoot and solve complex software issues
- Effectively project manage and create organised plans that ensure customer success post-onboarding
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Serve as the main point of contact for around 30 customers to ensure a successful onboarding process to the HubSpot software
- Engage customers through regular strategic calls to drive product adoption
- Ensure all customers complete the required technical setup efficiently and in a timely manner
- Train and educate customers on how to effectively utilise HubSpot tools
- Begin to strategise and launch growth oriented campaigns with your customers
- Improve and scale the HubSpot software setup process
To be a successful candidate, you should have the following personal qualities:
- You will be highly organised, confident and professional, with excellent communication (both written and spoken) and fantastic time management skills.
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- You must be creative and resourceful.
- You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges.
- You will possess the ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
- You will have impeccable attention to detail.
- You will be able to work on individual performance goals and KPIs.
- You will be a thinker and a doer with a proactive approach to workload and new ideas.
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays – minimum.
- Remote working options.
- Summer Bash, Christmas party and other social events (in line with Covid-19 restrictions).
- Contributory pension.
If that sounds like you, please get in touch!
Do you have a question about this role or wish to apply?
If so, please get in contact with Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or upload your CV via the form to the right.