Zoom integration with Conversation Intelligence
HubSpot Package: Enterprise
Date: June 2021
What is it? HubSpot’s Zoom integration now works with Conversation Intelligence, allowing you to automatically record, transcribe, and analyze your calls.
With HubSpot’s Zoom integration you can now leverage Conversation Intelligence for your cloud recording and transcripts and get the most out of the call engagement features.
The new features allow you to:
1. Automatically record and transcribe calls for playback and archiving purposes
2. Coach on recorded calls with call speaker tracks, sharing, transcripts, and search
3. Access a full list of a team's calls in the call index. 4. Filter calls by object properties such as user, team, call outcome, and duration
5. Search across all recorded calls for key terms within global search
6. Quickly preview calls on associated records
How does it work? From the Zoom integration settings page in HubSpot select 'Sync data from recordings and transcripts'.
This is a portal-level setting:
Once you have enabled cloud recording in Zoom and checked the box in Zoom Integration settings to sync recording and transcript data, you will be able to see recording and transcripts for your Zoom meetings in your HubSpot CRM.