Client Success Director
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious Client Success Director to join an Elite Hubspot Solutions Partner, based in sunny Bournemouth, that helps ambitious B2B companies grow faster using HubSpot. We are expanding rapidly, so we are confident the successful candidate will also turbo-charge their career!
Along with managing an account team, the Client Success Director is responsible for an assigned client set/projects, and will work to ensure projects are delivered to brief and within the agreed timeframe and budget. The Client Success Director is responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with clients, nurturing accounts and seeking growth opportunities where possible.
The Client Success Director will report directly to the Head of Client Succcess.
If you are a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to help clients grow, apply now!
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Educated to a degree level.
- Minimum of 4 years experience gained working within a fast-paced agency.
- Knowledge of HubSpot or an alternative CRM platform is preferred
- Previous experience in managing a small team, with the ability to identify training needs.
- Exposure to senior stakeholders and highly versed in managing clients.
- An abundance of drive and energy
- Knowledge of B2B businesses and how they generate and manage leads
- Experience of working with B2B technology businesses
As a Client Success Director your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Highly-organised and adaptable, capable of managing and prioritising a busy and ever-changing workload.
- Ability to multitask, and adapt to the real-time demands of direct reports and requests from clients.
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative to problem solve solutions for clients.
- Able to make timely yet considered and logical decisions for self and the wider team.
- Ability to manage more junior members of the team.
- Keen interest in the digital landscape, with a thorough knowledge of marketing metrics
- Willingness and ability to interrogate results and make data-driven decisions.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Provide regular and timely communication to clients, ensuring excellent relationships are maintained and grown.
- Provide the final check of assets produced by the Solutions Team prior to sending to clients, chasing sign-off where necessary.
- Liaise closely with the Solutions Team to gather and analyse campaign results in order to provide feedback and account recommendations.
- Support the Growth Team with pre-sales calls and pitches as required.
- Be a knowledgeable user of the HubSpot platform, providing strategic recommendations and delivering and presenting where appropriate.
- Ensure client KPIs are established and met.
- Supply clients with weekly reports and updates.
- Complete and activate Client Development Plans for every client.
- Team player that enjoys and thrives working for a small agency, in a close knit team.
To be a successful candidate, you should have the following personal qualities:
- You will be highly organised, confident and professional, with excellent communication (both written and spoken) and fantastic time management skills.
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- You must be creative and resourceful.
- You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges.
- You will possess the ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
- You will have impeccable attention to detail.
- You will be able to work on individual performance goals and KPIs.
- You will be a thinker and a doer with a proactive approach to workload and new ideas.
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays – minimum.
- Remote working
- Summer Bash, Christmas party, and other social events (in line with Covid-19 restrictions).
- Contributory pension.
- Cycle to Work scheme
If that sounds like you, please get in touch!