Integration Specialist /Backend Developer
BBD Boom is a leading HubSpot Solutions Partner, helping ambitious B2B companies accelerate their growth. We are uniquely placed to help companies take advantage of the shift from traditional marketing strategies to digital.
We have assembled a passionate, creative, and talented team to help us achieve our ambitious growth targets and mission of becoming one of the best HubSpot Partners in the world for scaling businesses, who are investing in HubSpot as a key tech stack for their business.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our team and help us further our growth targets.
BBD Boom is looking for a passionate and talented integrations specialist/backend developer who has a minimum of 3 years of commercial experience developing web-based solutions, with an emphasis on integrations with third-party APIs such as Microsoft Dynamics & Salesforce. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking for the next challenge in their careers.
- Work with the wider BBD Boom team to understand and interpret customers’ requirements and translate them into high-quality client solutions.
- You will be able to analyse and estimate build times for the various technical tasks identified by the analysis phase.
- Provide ongoing progress updates via regular daily scrums keeping assigned tasks up to date via our tracking system. GitLab or Jira?
- To build and test the agreed technical deliverables:
- Manage data migrations and transformations from source to destination systems ensuring data points are mapped correctly.
- Ensure that data is kept secure and complies with the company’s security and GDPR policies.
- Work to agreed deadlines.
- To continually monitor for potential security gaps, work to implement best practises.
- Custom API Integrations and Native Integrations
- Data migration
- Integration with Microsoft Dynamics & HubSpot
- Integration with Salesforce & HubSpot
- Integration with SAP & HubSpot
- Integration with Intelliflo & HubSpot
- Integration with Reapit & HubSpot
- Integration with WordPress Database & HubSpot
- CRM/ERP such as Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, and NetSuite and marketing automation, such as Zapier, Marketo, and Pardot. Also, other API platforms such as Phantombuster, Clearbit, Zoominfo, WhatsApp, etc.
- HubSpot (HubSpot API, Webhooks, CRM, Workflow, Workflow Custom code, Custom Object, Graphql, HubDB)
- Relational databases, including SQL queries, database design, relationships, and design practices.
- Excel and other data management tools. Comfortable learning and writing formulas to convert data types, conditional if/then operators, regular expressions, and text formatting.
- Web services include SOAP, REST, JSON, and XML.
- Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
- Data integration and middleware platforms, such as Scribe Software, experience is a plus.
To be a successful candidate, you should have the following personal qualities:
- You will be highly organised, confident and professional, with excellent communication (both written and spoken) and fantastic time management skills.
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- You must be creative and resourceful.
- You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges.
- You will possess the ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
- You will have impeccable attention to detail.
- You will be able to work on individual performance goals and KPIs.
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays – minimum.
- Remote working
- Summer Bash, Christmas party, and other social events (in line with Covid-19 restrictions).
- Contributory pension.
- Cycle to Work scheme
If that sounds like you, please get in touch!