Marketing Manager for a Fast-Growing HubSpot partner
As an Elite HubSpot partner, we are looking for a marketing professional to join our team and help manage our own marketing to drive leads for the sales team and to nurture the employee brand.
Ideally with either an agency background or experience in a B2B marketing environment, you'll have strength of character and a creative, confident approach. The ideal candidate will be engaging, hardworking, enthusiastic and work well as part of a team.
If you have strong problem-solving skills and are looking for a challenging, fast-paced environment, then we want you! Apply today!
Ensuring our clients grow faster by using HubSpot is our mission. We have helped hundreds of clients maximise HubSpot, providing expert services across the full HubSpot product suite.
We are extremely proud to be a HubSpot Elite Partner and one of the Top 10 solutions providers for HubSpot in the UK. Holding a HubSpot Elite Partner status means we have shown the ability to deliver our services to clients at an extremely high standard, often with very complex implementations and use-cases.
These values are core to our business:
Be curious - We always take initiative, both driving & embracing change. We thrive on exploration, especially when discovering new technologies and methodologies that support growth.
Be accountable - We care about delivering the highest quality of excellence, which means focusing on both the small details and the big picture. Above all, results are king.
Be respectful - We always listen to and respect the opinions, skills, and perspectives of others, including our team, clients and partners, and we prioritise honesty and transparency in every interaction.
Be positive - We believe in focusing on opportunities for growth, which means we don’t see problems - we find solutions.
Be ambitious - We strive 100% of the time to learn, grow and move forward
About the role
The Marketing Manager will take responsibility for managing and driving BBD Boom’s demand generation strategy, building a system spanning acquisition to engagement to conversion. The role will involve the adoption and optimisation of various channels including the management of the company website. This role will also work in close partnership with the sales team to ensure leads generated are progressing through the sales funnel.
You will be responsible for delivering the marketing KPIs in the BBD Boom Growth Plan.
The role requires a data-driven marketer who loves using technology, has exceptional attention to detail and enjoys managing a team to achieve success.
Scope of the role
- Design and drive a comprehensive demand generation strategy, leveraging and optimising channels and tactics including search engine marketing, email, webinars, events, blogs, social media and podcasts to generate leads for the company
- Maintain a 12 month content calendar across all channels. This covers the ideation of content in line with business objectives as well as managing the wider team of content creators inside and outside the business.
- Implement testing strategies to analyse and enhance the demand creation process
- Track and report on marketing performance, continually optimising for increased growth
- Upgrade email templates, assuring mobile friendliness using graphics, personalisation and advanced features
- Uphold and improve the overall employer and partner branding of the agency
- Work closely with sales team to create and coordinate sales enablement content such as one pagers, slide decks and email templates to support the flow of qualified leads to sales
- Work closely with client success team to create case studies and client references at an agreed cadence
- Manage the day-to-day upkeep and overall optimisation of the company website in regard to usability, search engine optimisation and user experience
- Manage, mentor and support your team to personal and professional growth
- B2B marketing experience, with strong experience focus in demand/lead generation, digital marketing and campaign management
- Proficiency at using the HubSpot technology and tools is an advantage but not essential as we have lots of experts in the business!
- Proven work experience in creating and executing multi-touch demand creation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics and familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Strong project management skills with hands-on mentality using marketing automation and content management systems
- Ability to multitask, work under tight deadlines and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of how leads are passed on from marketing to sales
- Very data savvy with advanced analytical skills to think and execute both strategically and creatively
- Detail oriented and focused on excellence and quality output
- Self-starter with proven ability to deliver results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills