Solutions Architect for a Fast-Growing HubSpot partner
We are excited to announce that we are hiring for a new senior position of Solutions Architect! This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in the software/service industry who is looking to take their career to the next level. As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing complex technical solutions that meet our clients’ needs. If you have strong problem-solving skills and are looking for a challenging, fast-paced environment, then we want you! Apply today!
Ensuring our clients grow faster by using HubSpot is our mission. We have helped hundreds of clients maximise HubSpot, providing expert services across the full HubSpot product suite.
We are extremely proud to be a HubSpot Elite Partner and one of the Top 10 solutions providers for HubSpot in the UK. Holding a HubSpot Elite Partner status means we have shown the ability to deliver our services to clients at an extremely high standard, often with very complex implementations and use-cases.
About the role
You will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions that solve our clients' business problems using HubSpot. This includes working with our clients to understand their requirements, architecting solutions within HubSpot, and ensuring the successful delivery of these solutions by our technical team.
As a Solutions Architect, you will also be responsible for maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the HubSpot product and its capabilities, as well as keeping abreast of changes in the market and how they can be applied to our clients' businesses.
The solutions you architect will need to take into account the entire customer journey, from awareness through to purchase and beyond, so a deep understanding of CRM processes and systems is essential.
Scope of the role
- Be the technical lead on complex or technical HubSpot implementations or projects, presenting a clearly defined solution architecture for the identified roadmap for the client from a technical and business process perspective.
- Proactively identify integration and technical architecture solutions for customers looking to migrate or implement complex CRM solutions.
- Give advice on the design of custom integrations with HubSpot API
- Provide pre-sales support to the sales team on complex or technical HubSpot projects
- Build out best practice DevOps processes
- Provide leadership to a growing international team including front-end, and back-end developers, project managers, as well as a team of CRM specialists.
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to input into our business strategy to support growth.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the HubSpot product and its capabilities and share this with the business.
To carry out the role of a Solutions Architect, you will need:
- Proven experience as a Solutions Architect or similar role
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRM software
- Comfortable leading a team of CRM specialists and developers
- Familiarity with agile methodology
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays – minimum.
- Remote working
- Summer Bash, Christmas party, and other social events
- Contributory pension.
- Cycle to Work scheme
If that sounds like you, please get in touch!
These values are core to our business:
Be curious - We always take initiative, both driving & embracing change. We thrive on exploration, especially when discovering new technologies and methodologies that support growth.
Be accountable - We care about delivering the highest quality of excellence, which means focusing on both the small details and the big picture. Above all, results are king.
Be respectful - We always listen to and respect the opinions, skills, and perspectives of others, including our team, clients and partners, and we prioritise honesty and transparency in every interaction.
Be positive - We believe in focusing on opportunities for growth, which means we don’t see problems - we find solutions.