Account Executive for fast growing SaaS/Services Business (Remote Sales Role)
SALARY: £50k+ (OTE)
Ensuring our clients grow faster using HubSpot is our mission. We have helped hundreds of clients maximise HubSpot, providing expert services across the full HubSpot product range.
We are extremely proud to be an HubSpot Elite Partner and in the Top 10 solutions providers for HubSpot in the UK. Holding a HubSpot Elite Partner status means we have shown the ability to deliver our services to clients at an extremely high standard, often with very complex implementations and use-cases.
About the role
This remote role is an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious sales person to join our team and help ambitious B2B companies grow faster using HubSpot. We are expanding rapidly, so we are confident the successful candidate will also turbocharge their career!
The primary focus of the role is to identify and acquire new customers to the HubSpot platform who will also use the services of BBD Boom.
The Sales Consultant will work with our partners, customers and other industry contacts to attract referrals to our business. This is a quota carrying role with compensation to match - but the focus is on relationships and consultative selling. Supported by a BDR and Sales Enablement Executive, the focus is on quality, net new business - helping to guide potential customers of HubSpot and Boom through the decision-making process.
As the Sales Consultant, you will be required to manage the sales process from qualified leads through to close.
You will report directly to the Head of Growth but work closely in conjunction with other members of the Growth team - who look after lead generation and sales administration.
As a Sales Consultant your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Work with the BDR to target good fit prospects
- Manage all leads in a timely and professional manner
- Manage the sales process from qualified leads through to close.
- Nurture SQLs that are not an immediate deal/opportunity
- Coordinate any written proposal, quote or SOW
- Organise presentations by the wider team
- Work within the guidelines of the pricing framework and observe the mandate on discounting
- Be cognisant of service levels when engaging Boom resources and manage customer expectations
- Timely update of CRM, managing the sales stages as defined by the Sales Process
- Weekly update of the sales forecast and attend the sales forecast meeting
- Follow other processes and procedures as set out in the Boom Way.
- Manage handover to Customer Success and discuss possible strategies to achieve the path to recurring revenues.
- Inform Marketing of possible campaigns based on customer input
- Provide insight and help to develop Boom collateral based on knowledge gained through customer engagement. Every customer should provide the opportunity for a case study
The position is remote but with monthly trips to the BBD Boom HQ in Bournemouth, or Dublin.
To carry out the role of Sales Consultant, you would be required to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on B2B sales experience
- Experience of selling products or services with a consultative sales cycle
- Hands-on experience with an enterprise CRM tool such as HubSpot or Salesforce
- Experience of selling technology or tech service is not essential but you MUST be very comfortable with technology
- Excellent communication skills with senior prospects
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- A team player
- Resilient and driven to get results
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays – minimum.
- Remote working
- Summer Bash, Christmas party and other social events
- Contributory pension.
- Cycle to Work scheme
These values are core to our business:
- Be curious - We always take initiative, both driving & embracing change. We thrive on exploration, especially when discovering new technologies and methodologies that support growth.
- Be accountable - We care about delivering the highest quality of excellence, which means focusing on both the small details and the big picture. Above all, results are king.
- Be respectful - We always listen to and respect the opinions, skills and perspectives of others, including the team, clients and partners, and we prioritise honesty and transparency in every interaction.
- Be positive - We believe in focusing on opportunities for growth, which means we don’t see problems - we find solutions.
- Be ambitious - We strive 100% of the time to learn, grow and move forward to be the very best we can be.
If that sounds like you, please get in touch!
Do you have a question about this role or wish to apply?
If so, please get in contact with Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or upload your CV via the form to the right.