From Salesforce in Marketplace, click +Sync custom object. Choose the objects to sync and create the rules for syncing. In the Associations and Field Mapping screens, choose the objects to sync between the platforms. Choose to Start continual sync.
In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon in the main navigation bar. Under Manage, select Connected apps.
In the top right, click + Sync custom object.
In the popup box, click Get started.
In the Map objects screen, click the dropdown menus to select your Salesforce object and the associated HubSpot custom object to sync.
On the Sync rules screen:
- The rules for Creating and updating [your custom objects] are ready only.
- Select what happens when Deleting [your custom object]
- On the Associations screen, click to toggle the Sync lead associations you want to sync to HubSpot from Salesforce. The association’s fields shown are representing what is set up in Salesforce for that custom object. Select the field you want HubSpot to use to associate the two objects. If you don't see a correct field please reach out to your Salesforce admin to discuss the associations set up in Salesforce.
- In the Field mappings screen, select the Salesforce field you want to sync to the HubSpot required field. Custom objects in HubSpot require at least one required field.
- Click Next >.
- Review your property mappings. You can edit or delete any of the mappings. You must resolve any errors before moving to the next step.
- Click Next >
- In the Preview screen, preview and review your custom object setup. You can click Edit or < Back to change your settings.
- Click Next >.
Turn on sync
- In the Turn on sync screen, select to Start continual sync or Save for later.
- Click Turn sync on or Save for later.
- If you turn sync on, there will be a new tab in your Salesforce sync settings with the name of your custom object. You can edit the sync at any time from here.