In HubSpot's App Marketplace, browse the app you want to integrate to HubSpot and click Connect app.
The HubSpot Marketplace allows you to connect many native integrations to your HubSpot account. Currently, HubSpot features over 200 native integrations, which is why it is good to take a look at what systems you can connect for your business.
You need to be a super admin in HubSpot in order to connect apps.
Connect native integrations
- Navigate to the App Marketplace in the HubSpot menu bar.
- Once you have located the App Marketplace, search for or browse for an app
- Click the app for more information and you will be able to see the app's features, along with a description of its key benefits and ways in which it syncs data with HubSpot
- At the bottom of the page you will be able to find the support documentation, alongside any pricing information
- The data and permissions allows you to learn more about how the data can be synced with HubSpot
- Click Connect App in the top right corner to set up your chosen app