Welcome to BBD Boom. We harness the power of inbound marketing and automation, to attract and nurture better quality prospects for your business.
Inbound marketing brings leads to your door, it’s always on and closes deals a lot quicker vs an outbound approach. By introducing marketing automation to the flow, we can offer prospects a more personalised and connected experience. Which is good for them and good for you.
What Makes Us Different?
- We’re built from the ground up to focus only on inbound marketing and marketing automation. We haven’t just bolted it on.
- We aren’t an agency. We are a managed service that blends the best technology with
brilliant people to develop the strategy, content and creative to make it work.
- We provide fixed pricing - based on deliverables not hours.
Who We Work With
If your business has the following characteristics, we would be a great match:
- Your product is a considered purchase - so you understand the need to nurture leads
- Your website is an important (possibly underutilised) source of leads
- You have a sales team
Recent projects include:
- Helping a fashion brand increase sales by 75% using content and social channels
- Increasing leads for a B2B business by 300%
- Using content to drive leads up by 180% for a global tech business
- Boosting website visitors by 80% using social media
Meet the founders
Emma and Adam, founders of BBD Boom have over 40 years of combined experience creating and managing sales, and marketing campaigns for some of the world’s largest businesses.
Emma Lynch - Founder and Head of Client Success
With over 22 years marketing experience, both client and agency side. Emma has worked with
leading Tech and Financial clients such as: Zurich Insurance, Symantec, Veritas, HP, Direct Line,
3Com and Cobham.
Emma has a fully integrated communications skill set, and is highly client focused with vast
amounts of experience working with B2C and B2B clients through almost every vertical market.
Emma has the ability to lead strategy and ideas from concept to execution.
Adam Lewis - Founder and Head of Ideas and Engineering
Adam brings 18 years of experience working with global brands on successful lead generation campaigns, PR, content and social marketing efforts for clients such as: IBM, Visa, Box, Motorola, Thomson Reuters and Arcadis.
Working previously as Managing Director of social media consultancy Immediate Future. Adam focuses on the engineering of lead generation activity, planning and implementing content strategy, workflows and top of funnel activity such as paid social, SEO and PPC.
What We Believe
We stand for using technology to improve marketing performance and make life easier for our clients and staff.
We stand against old agency models that struggle to demonstrate ROI and those that charge by the hour and not by outputs and outcomes.
If you want to learn more about marketing, read our inbound marketing checklist by clicking below.