5 lessons learned implementing inbound in tech firms
March 28, 2019
Inbound marketing is a must-have for any technology business wishing to differentiate from competitors.
However, rolling out an inbound sales and marketing engine is as much about embracing a new philosophy as using new technology.
In our next B2B Growth Webinar, Sarah Dunn, Marketing Director at Aruba (a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company) will share her inbound journey across several technology businesses. Sarah has worked with tech leaders such as Hewlett-Packard Enterprises, Symantec, BlackBerry, Apple and O2.
Sarah shared top tips covering:
- How to convince the leadership to invest in inbound
- How to actually get the business to use your marketing automation system
- (Re)educating your sales team the inbound way
- How to integrate inbound with your overall marketing mix
- How to sell inbound success to the business