When to choose HubSpot over Salesforce
May 18, 2022
Choosing the right sales and CRM platform is critical to the success of your business.
While there are many CRM options on the market, HubSpot and Salesforce are consistently ranked on top, as both platforms provide large sales teams with a robust solution that can scale with growth.
However, We’ve seen many scaling companies switch from Salesforce to HubSpot because they wanted to:
- Align sales, marketing, and service teams with access to data from one system
- Improve adoption and usage across their teams for reliable data output
- Set up new employees with helpful training, resources, and world-class support
- Connect their business critical tools through HubSpot’s integrations and flexible API
But don’t take our word for it!
Join Adam Lewis of Boom as he sits down with Kristy Davies-Sumpter; Managing Director of Zest Consultancy, and Kerry Leighton-Bailey; CMO of Lumi Global, as we dive into their extensive experience working with both platforms and help you decide which one is right for you.
We will be taking an objective look to explore:
- Strengths and drawbacks of both
- Business use cases for each
- Personal preference between the two
- How you can switch from Salesforce to HubSpot
Wednesday 18th May 2pm - 3pm London, UK (BST)