You may be trying to figure out whether you should go with HubSpot Marketing and Microsoft Dynamics for your CRM. And the truth is that each of these apps has useful features and strengths.
So here’s the good news:
It turns out you can pair Microsoft Dynamics with HubSpot. That means you can get the power of HubSpot Marketing with the power of the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem.
By integrating Microsoft Dynamics and HubSpot with a connector or custom integration. Read on to find out more about how the process works…
What’s a connector, and how does it work?
A Connector is an API integration that allows multiple apps to send data back and forth between each other. When you use a connector, the information is sent bi-directionally, meaning that any new data added to one app is added to the other, in either direction.
Using a connector allows you to automate the workflows in your inbound marketing plan. First, you set up a subscription with their product. Then you locate Microsoft Dynamics and HubSpot integration in their library of existing connectors.
Finally, you map the specific fields that you want to sync between the two apps, including custom fields and object relationships to provide more data flexibility between your records.
Once your fields are set up, the connector provides triggers that notify your app when specific events occur, such as when you enter new contact info.
Bedrock Data is an example of a third-party connector for HubSpot and Microsoft Dynamics.
The downside to a connector
Now, there are some disadvantages to going with a third-party connector. Here are a few things to consider:
● You need an IT team with a complex skill set available to implement a connector integration.
● Even if your in-house IT team has the skills to set up the connection, they may not have the time to set up and maintain an integration while still completing their other priority tasks.
● With this type of integration, you can only use the standard set of field mapping options, which means you can’t add custom fields that may be necessary for your business.
BBD Boom is all about making your inbound marketing processes easier and more efficient. And that’s why we offer custom integration for Microsoft Dynamics and HubSpot.
What’s the benefit of custom integration?
Unlike using a connector, custom integration allows you to add any field mapping options that you need. You’re not stuck with the generic options that may not align with your company’s usage. Customised field mapping means a more effective automated workflow for your sales and marketing teams. And your in-house IT team can focus on their other work so all your projects get completed.
Here’s what we do:
● Schedule a needs assessment to help you form a plan.
● Give a quote based on the project scope.
● Run compatibility testing to discover API limitations of the software you want integrated.
● Agree on a statement of work.
● Build, test, review with you, and deploy.
If you don’t want to bother with setting up a Connector and settling for generic options, let us make it easy for you. We provide a custom integration service that would enable your integration to do exactly what you need it to do. To find out more about how we could help you, click here.
To learn more about integrations click here.