Lead capture is one of the most important parts of your inbound marketing strategy. But it can also be one of the most challenging. The majority of people who visit your site do not become qualified sales leads.
And that means you don’t want to let a single opportunity slip through your fingers.
Fortunately, you can make the lead gathering process easier and more efficient with an API integration that allows HubSpot and MailChimp to work together, combining their powers and reducing the time you spend on updating your contact and lead information.
Here are the marketing automation tips you need to know for HubSpot MailChimp integration…
Why integrate MailChimp with HubSpot
Syncing your CRM with your email service provider (ESP) is probably the most important step you can take in terms of automating your sales funnel and marketing campaigns. You get improved lead follow-up, and the process is easier, as well.
When you connect MailChimp with a HubSpot integration, your contact and lead information is shared between the two apps, so that you don’t have to manually update them throughout the lead nurturing and conversion processes.
Here are the specific benefits you get from the integration:
● Easily add HubSpot contacts to MailChimp lists without having to enter the information in both apps. In fact, you can automatically push new contacts from the CRM to the ESP and select which lists you want them added to.
● Capture and convert more leads from your website traffic with HubSpot’s lead form tools combined with MailChimp’s lead nurturing capabilities, and know which lists those contacts are being added to.
● Automatically update changes to MailChimp subscriber information when you update the HubSpot contact information.
● Prevent data entry duplication and sync errors.
MailChimp and HubSpot are among the most popular platforms in their fields, making them a natural pairing.
Best ways to use MailChimp HubSpot integration
What exactly do you need to do in order to get the benefits listed above? Here are our marketing automation tips for MailChimp and HubSpot:
- One of the first things you should do after integration is set up HubSpot pop-up forms. This is how you can send captured lead data directly to MailChimp.
To do so, in HubSpot go to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms. Click the “Form type” dropdown menu and select “Pop-up”.
Then click the name of the pop-up form you want to send contacts to MailChimp from, and go to the “Options” tab in the form editor.
Where it says “select lists”, choose which lists you want those contacts to be added to. Note that only contacts created after you set up this system will be automatically transferred to MailChimp.
- If you have non-HubSpot forms connected in your HubSpot account, you’ll select “Non-HubSpot form” in the “Form type” dropdown menu. Then click the “Actions” dropdown menu and select “Edit MailChimp lists”. And just select the appropriate lists.
If you are looking for something that isn’t on the list, then BBD Boom can help. We provide a custom integration service that would enable your integration to do exactly what you need it to do. To find out more about how we could help you, click here.
To learn more about integrations click here.