HubSpot uses an open source REST API that makes it easy to connect its interface with other apps. It also makes life a lot easier for developers because everyone can share the existing integrations that have already been developed.
Saving time for more important dev tasks sounds like a pretty good deal, right?
So take a look at our list of useful HubSpot integrations that save time for marketers…
Types of integrations available with HubSpot
As a developer, finding the right existing API integration can save you a ton of time. There’s no point, after all, in reinventing the wheel when a perfectly good one sits right in front of you. But how do you know whether you can find a native or connector integration, and when you need to build out your own custom integration?
The good news is that HubSpot has a list of native supported integrations, as well as featured integrations that are certified by them, making them a safer option for commercial use.
Here are some of the native and featured apps currently available for HubSpot integration, without any extra coding on your part:
● Salesforce - Allow the sales team and marketing team to work together. They can pass lead and customer information back and forth to ensure a cohesive sales funnel that covers all possible paths on the buyer journey.
● Slack - A lot of dev teams these days are using Slack as their communication platform of choice. By connecting with HubSpot, your team can get HubSpot notifications and tasks directly in Slack, so you don’t have to switch back and forth between tools.
● GoToWebinar - Reduce the time it takes to create, promote, and deliver quality webinars. Once connected, this app will send HubSpot contact information and engagement data for the webinar attendees. You can also use HubSpot forms to get more attendees signed up for your webinars and collect data in the process.
● SurveyMonkey - Use the data from this app to segment and qualify leads in HubSpot.
● Zendesk - Customer experience is closely related to user experience, with so many aspects of business happening digitally. Zendesk allows more insight into aspects of customer experience, such as syncing emails to the support team with your HubSpot data.
● Eventbrite - Collect new leads and track which contacts are registering for and attending the events you host. This app lets you provide even more lead data for the sales and marketing teams.
● Zapier - Zapier is one of the most beneficial native integrations because it allows you to utilise even more vetted connector integrations with HubSpot. They call their various integrations “zaps”.
Some of the items listed above are native HubSpot integrations, and some are by third party connectors. These apps will help you make your product manager happy and keep your dev team from swimming under a wave of tasks.
If you are looking for something that isn’t on the list, then BBD Boom can help. We provide a custom integration service that would enable your integration to do exactly what you need it to do. To find out more about how we could help you, click here.